Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,104 (9,035,240 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)