Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,683 (7,063,525 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)