Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,859 (7,020,567 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (43 minutes ago)