Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,320 (8,821,589 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)