Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,636 (10,683,757 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)