Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 536 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,690 (7,544,265 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)