Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,995 (8,992,339 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)