Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,394 (C$6,108) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)