Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03093 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,147 (69,412₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)