Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,456 (руб 155,066) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (33 minutes ago)