Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01439 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,739 (руб 120,844) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)