Cost of living comparison between Kaluga, Russia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,427 (руб 97,012) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)