Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,443 (590,906 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)