Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23230 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,509 (10,799 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)