Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23297 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,961 (8,417 zł) in Kalisz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)