Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €997 (руб 75,093) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)