Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,447 (руб 100,386) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)