Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,009 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)