Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,073 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)