Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,396 (₨105,441) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)