Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01334 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,814 (₨135,948) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)