Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €861 (₨70,270) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)