Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,223 (₨94,847) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)