Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,863 (₨135,924) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)