Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29697 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,159 (3,904 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (33 minutes ago)