Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40477 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,148 (5,306 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (15 minutes ago)