Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30853 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,494 (4,844 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)