Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34009 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,681 (4,942 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)