Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,142 (元16,677) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)