Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,527 (6,000TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)