Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,388 (6,449TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 7,750 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in İzmir costs 4.45TL (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)