Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20748 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,458 (7,028TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)