Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,043 (¥253,589) in Kagoshima.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)