Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,509 (859,739 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (44 minutes ago)