Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,802 ($3,418) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)