Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,532 ($2,960) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (33 minutes ago)