Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,109 ($3,481) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)