Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 ($2,702) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)