Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08478 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,522 (29,747 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)