Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09742 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,734 (28,064 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (38 minutes ago)