Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07382 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,050 (27,774 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)