Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08665 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 (31,482 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)