Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08413 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,420 (28,771 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)