Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01392 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,102 (150,998 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (36 minutes ago)