Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01133 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,936 (170,834 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)