Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)