Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)