Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,084 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)