Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,982 (R$ 13,129) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)