Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23254 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 695 prices entered by 36 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,492 (R$ 6,414) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)