Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25120 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,551 (﷼ 14,135) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)