Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23857 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,103 (﷼ 13,007) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (42 minutes ago)