Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21724 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,471 (﷼ 11,376) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)