Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22307 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,918 (﷼ 13,082) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)