Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,859 (291,079 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)