Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00579 EUR / SSP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,423 (418,589 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)