Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,876 (R$ 7,957) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)