Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01810 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,681 (RD$ 148,098) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (42 minutes ago)