Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01982 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,894 (RD$ 145,975) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)