Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01770 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,508 (RD$ 141,699) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)