Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01996 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,888 (RD$ 144,682) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)