Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01731 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,340 (RD$ 135,221) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)