Cost of living comparison between Jos, Nigeria and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,021 (669,192 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)