Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,327 (450,502 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)