Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10392 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,737 (45,583 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (44 minutes ago)