Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09706 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,619 (37,285 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)