Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,232 (30,620 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)