Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21623 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,176 (RM10,061) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 45 kn (about 1 hour ago)