Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20012 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,779 (RM8,889) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (39 minutes ago)