Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20616 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,152 (RM10,441) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)