Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21122 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,891 (RM8,954) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)