Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20582 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,911 (RM9,285) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)