Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20975 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 549 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,955 (R$ 9,321) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)