Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,267 (R$ 7,443) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)