Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23329 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 483 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,572 (R$ 6,740) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)