Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,189 (R$ 7,439) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)