Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24723 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,318 (﷼ 13,422) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)