Cost of living comparison between Jizan, Saudi Arabia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23722 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 (﷼ 13,020) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)