Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,297 (₩2,792,578) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 2 hours ago)