Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,219 (₩5,272,034) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (41 minutes ago)