Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,587 (元12,699) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)