Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12480 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,054 (16,455元) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)