Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,402 (64,883 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)