Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,939 (52,401 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$129,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Compostela costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 192 kr (about 1 hour ago)