Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,943 (元15,303) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)