Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,450 (₨274,594) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (26 minutes ago)