Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,571 (₨184,384) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥76,238 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)