Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,158 (21,597 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)