Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23668 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,236 (17,898 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (41 minutes ago)