Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 338 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,830 (12,005 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)