Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23670 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,624 (15,312 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)