Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 394 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23841 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 (12,347 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)