Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23379 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,846 (16,452 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (44 minutes ago)