Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,297 (21,562 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)