Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23810 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 355 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,659 (15,368 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)