Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,328 ($4,652) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)