Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,456 ($5,465) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (40 minutes ago)