Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,694 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)