Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,726 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)