Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,363 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)