Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,641 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)