Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,733 (₩2,225,403) in Jeonju.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)