Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,625 (₩3,255,538) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $51,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $11,120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,343 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)