Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,811 (₩2,339,614) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)