Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,602 (₩3,270,310) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (36 minutes ago)