Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,245 (₩3,001,661) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)