Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,927 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (26 minutes ago)