Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,876 (₩3,851,414) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)