Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,376 (₩4,445,156) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $19,550 (about 1 hour ago)