Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22834 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,216 (﷼ 9,705) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)