Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23722 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,120 (﷼ 13,154) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)