Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,471 (₨111,625) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (31 minutes ago)