Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,371 (₨96,818) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)