Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,686 (₨121,791) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (23 minutes ago)