Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,673 (₨126,315) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (43 minutes ago)