Cost of living comparison between Jalandhar, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,721 (₨128,875) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (44 minutes ago)