Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,455 (₨173,822) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)