Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,752 (225,520 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)