Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01211 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (244,479 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)