Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 EUR / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 497 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,274 (₨104,035) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)