Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,167 in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)