Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,873 ($3,513) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)