Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 508 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,943 ($3,437) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)