Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,018 (₨141,943) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)