Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24767 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,173 (8,772TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)