Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24155 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,537 (6,364TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)