Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25731 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,371 (9,217TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)